loaded potato wedges
As the weather is cold and grey, who doesn't want a tray of fudgy, crispy potatoes, warm with spice, covered in cheese, and topped with delicious bits?
- 2 potatoes cut into wedges
- 0.5 can red kidney beans drained
- cayenne pepper
- onion powder
- garlic salt
- a pot of sour cream
- barbecue sauce
- 40 g mature cheddar cheese grated
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Toss your potato wedges in a teaspoon each of cayenne pepper, onion powder and garlic salt, a glug of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lay on a baking tray and roast in a 200C oven for 15 minutes. Add your kidney beans to the tray, the roast for another 15 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and melt in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Finish with the sour cream, barbecue sauce, spring onions and parsley.
Calories: 991kcalCarbohydrates: 153gProtein: 31gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 566mgPotassium: 3516mgFiber: 21gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 820IUVitamin C: 152mgCalcium: 437mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!