roast cauliflower with nice bits
Wake up from a grey Sunday with this riot of colourful veg! I reckon this is the perfect WFH dish; chuck a cauliflower in to roast, idly chop an onion and de-stone some olives and….errr thats it.Yes it happens to be #vegan and yes it is perfect too.
- 0.5 whole cauliflower broken into florets
- a handful of fat green olives destoned
- 0.25 red onion finely diced
- pomegranate molasses
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200C. On a baking tray toss your cauliflower in a generous sprinkle of za'atar, salt and olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes until charred.
- Prep your onion and green olives while you wait…
- Then assemble! Start with a layer of cauliflower pieces. Drizzle with a good amount of tahini, and a bit less of the pomegranate molasses. Finish with the green olives and red onion. Demolish with some pitta.
Sodium: 490mgCalcium: 227mgVitamin C: 208mgVitamin A: 251IUSugar: 23gFiber: 12gPotassium: 1475mgCalories: 537kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 34gProtein: 14gCarbohydrates: 51gIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!