roast cauliflower with nice bits
Wake up from a grey Sunday with this riot of colourful veg! I reckon this is the perfect WFH dish; chuck a cauliflower in to roast, idly chop an onion and de-stone some olives and….errr thats it.Yes it happens to be #vegan and yes it is perfect too.
- 0.5 whole cauliflower broken into florets
- a handful of fat green olives destoned
- 0.25 red onion finely diced
- pomegranate molasses
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200C. On a baking tray toss your cauliflower in a generous sprinkle of za'atar, salt and olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes until charred.
- Prep your onion and green olives while you wait…
- Then assemble! Start with a layer of cauliflower pieces. Drizzle with a good amount of tahini, and a bit less of the pomegranate molasses. Finish with the green olives and red onion. Demolish with some pitta.
Calories: 537kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 14gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gSodium: 490mgPotassium: 1475mgFiber: 12gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 251IUVitamin C: 208mgCalcium: 227mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!