miso butter brussel sprouts
Total harmony. An essential for my Christmas feast now.Shout out to @chrisbaber for the miso butter + greens inspirationOriginally posted on Feeding Speedy Instagram here.
- 200 g brussel sprouts trimmed
- 50 g butter
- 20 g miso paste
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C.
- Put a pan of water on a high heat. When boiling, add a tablespoon of salt and a pack of Brussel sprouts. Boil for 5 minutes then drain immediately.
- Lay your brussel sprouts in a baking tray, season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Squash each sprout with a mug until flat, then roast in the oven for 25 minutes, until crispy.
- Meanwhile melt the butter and miso paste together. Don't worry if it looks split, some vigorous whisking will sort.
- When the sprouts are ready, toss through your miso butter and serve immediately.
Calories: 520kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 10gFat: 46gSaturated Fat: 27gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 1191mgPotassium: 832mgFiber: 9gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 2775IUVitamin C: 170mgCalcium: 107mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!