vegan chocolate cookie dough
"Our founder looked around a trade show and thought: why is all vegan chocolate dark? That's when HIP was born". I had a great time chatting to Ursula from @hipchocolate, during a Cooking Conversation in Summer 2021. HIP are a new oat milk chocolate brand that's well worth a try. My chocolate cookie dough celebrates their versatility; inspired by a trip to @cookiedonyc it is a "throw together" type of dessert that's so easy and fiendishly good 🍪🍪Originally posted on Feeding Speedy Instagram here.
- 0.5 bar of HIP chocolate
- 57.5 g dairy free butter
- 55 g light brown sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons caster sugar
- 62.5 g plain flour
- oat milk
- vanilla extract
- Cream together the dairy free butter and sugars. Then add a splash of oat milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Fold through your heat-treated flour until well combined.
- Chop up your chocolate into chunks and stir through.
- It's ready! Serve like you would ice cream; in a bowl, in a cone or even on a teacup…☕
Sodium: 413mgCalcium: 105mgVitamin A: 52IUSugar: 99gFiber: 5gPotassium: 308mgCalories: 1186kcalTrans Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 28gPolyunsaturated Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 19gFat: 64gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 153gIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!